HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

super BORING holiday

hey there :D this is nadine speaking :) so, my beloved school gave us the students a holiday. well our wakasis said that this is not a holiday but : 'HARI DIMANA SISWA BELAJAR DI RUMAH'. i honestly admit that it's not so fun having those words written in english :D

BUT, yeeep in every words we said there'll be a but inside it. the BUT here is : what and why do i have to study if those f*cking exams now DO NOT EXIST? so teachers, watch your words before you say it cos if you don't, maybe your words will be mocked by your students, well, hard to say, students like me :P

annnndddd, this holiday is well, like the other holiday, BOOORRINNGG. wanna know the full story? soooo, CEKIDOT :P


first, i woke up at 11 in the morning and i grabbed my cell, then opened up Snaptu, then started tweeting. i forgot what i tweeted cos yeess, i tweet too much today :D. then i went downstairs and drank some milk. then watched tv then went upstairs, took a bath, then i go take a nap. then i picked up my ipod sang some songs, went downstairs, watched some gossip news, then played my piano, then went upstairs, took a nap, turned on my ipod, sang some songs, then went downstairs and had dinner, then i ended up here in front of my laptop, writing a story about my dull day.


so that is my boring story, #hbu?

No comments:

Post a Comment