HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

my pasca REPORT times. haha

heyyyaa :)) today's the day i recieve my report card. honestly, i didn't feel scared and stuff, i came to school with my craziest smile, and talked to Cindy all the way to class. when i entered the room, i went directly to Bianda's place and said 'HAI BIANDA !' with a big smile on my face. when all boys and girls are worried, i laughed along with my friends. why is that? well don't ask cos i don't know either HAHAHA.

next, we all went to the high school building to do the sermon. i sat between angel and bianda. they both're the best chairmates. YOU RAWKKK GALS. hhahaa. there i laughed. especially when the priest preached. Dear God, please forgive me for not sitting quietly when your assistant talked and let us know your words. please forgive me, Amen.

thenn, we went back to class and wait for mam rosi. to fill our boring spare time, i borrowed ivanna's ipod touch and played Tap Tap Revenge 3 with Cindy. when i wanted to play with ardel, mam rosi came in. suddenly the class went veerrryy quiet. then she talked way too much. darn, she's got a big mouth. then when my report was given to me, suddenly my heart wanted to jump out of my chest, oh shit, haha okaayy that was overreacting, i recieved it calmly then opened it up, what did i say for the first time? 'SHIT TITUS GAVE ME A C FOR DG? DAAAAAMMMNN' those words were the ones came out of my precious mouth. hahahaha

honestly, i'm not too statisfied with what i got. i think i could get better than that. BUT for what reason should i think about the past? nothing dude hahaha,

that's my story, and #hbu?

No comments:

Post a Comment