HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

playfish day (?)

hayya :) hhaa well maybe it could be my new style of showing HI (?) haha, today's mmmm a pretty good day. haha and todayyy when i logged my fb account in, i clicked on th "w" button in my home page hehe, then booomm i played Word Challenge. well i actually tried to beat my friend's score as he got the highest score in my place. argh. this holiday dumbed me out -____- and tonight, i reached 20thousand onlehh when he got 21thousand. dammit lah.

then i moved to brain challenge. honestly, i've played this kinda game before but i stopped playing it since, mm maybe a year ago haha, then yesterday, when i was texting with gober, she told me she played this game so today, i tried it again haha. Gerry's the high scorer here. and guess what, he's a year younger than me. how embarrassing.

neeexxt i played geo challenge ! haha, i'm not the highscore btw hehe. i got only errr i forgot maybe 13thousand? or 15? idk and i dont really care actually haha. but still i was beaten by a 5th grader amanda. eerrrrr yeaa shame on me. :(


then as what i played today was published by playfish, i think i should name this day as PLAYFISH DAY. yeeaa playfish or in bahasa it means, MAINIKAN. errrrr crisp crisp haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment