HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ECLIPSE!

rawr. today's the 30th day of June and that means eclipse are now showing in indonesia's cinemas! i think the premiere date was just perfect cos i'm still in the middle of my holiday. but now, errrr i dont think it's perfect, at all.

why why why? BECAUUUUSSEEEE, NO ONE CAN DROP ME DOWN IN SMS OR MAYBE OTHER CINEMA COS THEY'RE ALL WORKING. (the grown ups i mean) yeaaa, and if i wanna watch with some of my friends, my mom will probably explode. yess she is one of the twilight saga reader and she wants to watch the films too. so i cancelled my app with my fellas. huhu

anyone watched eclipse already? yeaa? I ENVY YOU. huhuhu :((

No comments:

Post a Comment