HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"truth hurts, but lies worse".

'you cant play on broken strings. You cant feel anything, that your heart dont want to feel. I cant tell you something that aint real. OH THE TRUTH HURTS, BUT LIES WORSE, how can i give anymore? When i love you a little less, than before..' - broken strings.


'got your picture in my head saying if i'm not broke, i'm just a broken hearted man..... ... How can i move on when i'm still in love with you.' - the man who cant be moved


'everybody's laughing in my mind, rumors spreading bout this other guy.. did you forget all the plans that you made with me, cos baby i didnt.... this is so wrong, i cant go on til u believe that that should be me. You said u needed a little time for my mistakes, it's funny how u use that time to have me replaced. now if you're trying to break my heart, it's working... I need to know should i fight for love or disown, it's getting harder to shield this pain in my heart.' - that should be me




yeeep,
we can't play on broken strings cos we can't feel anything. and the point is that truth hurts, but lies worse, then how can i give anymore? well, i'm not broke, i'm just a broken hearted girl. now it's quite funny how u use the time you give me to have me replaced. and if you're trying to break my heart, it's working, congratulations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment