HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, January 29, 2011

in the beginning of the year, i read a magazine which i've forgotten the name. and i got the the zodiac section. then i went directly to the LIBRA part. and the things written there was :: 'THIS YEAR'S GONNA BE A TOUGH YEAR FOR YOU. EVEN THE PROBLEMS WONT BE AS HARD AS YOU THINK, IT'S STILL GOING TO BE A PRETTY TOUGH YEAR."

i didnt believe it at first as i'm not that kind of girl. yaaah i believe it for 5% lah, but i only considered it as a fun reading. but now, everything is changing. this year is tough. i dont mean to believe the zodiac thingy for 100%. but i really think that the year's going to be difficult.
well there's no road without pebbles, no matter how small the pebble is.
and a life without problems is not a "life".
i now know that God give me problems so i can be a tough human being. so i can stand in the middle of a hurricane. so i can still be alive even when i'm deep down under the deepest ocean. so i can climb the highest mountain with no one's help but His. so i can survive in this cruel cruel world no matter how old i am.

OKAY i'm getting a little bit disgusting.

anywaaaaaay, although i know God give me my personal "pebbles" to "decorate" my imperfect road, i sometimes feel like can i survive? i'm walking on a road full of pebbles, how could i keep walking with blood under my feet? i wont be dead by bleeding under the feet, but i can still feel the pain, cant i? i guess that's why God gives me my shoes that comfort my feet, just like my friends comfort me. wait. what if your shoes get broken just like a friend who stabs you at your back? well, you can always leave your shoes behind you and find for another one, ryte? and that's what you do with your friend who backstabs you. leave them behind, but put an effort to pray for them no matter how deep they stabbed you. yep i know it's hard, but fyi, i'm walking on my private road of super sharp pebbles too here!

the thing is, i need a friend. and i know you need one too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment