HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

saturday report ;)

hellooooo :) i've just arrived home and yeeerp i'm so damn tired. maybe you're wondering where i was from or maybe you're not. well i admit i'm not that kind of popular girl everyone asks for. and i also admit i sometimes want to be a little more famous than i am right now, but i'm still grateful for who i currently am :)
anyway, i'm here to tell you about my super broken saturday instead of having a confession hehe so here we go.

to begin with, i woke up at 6.30 am and my sister woke me up by yelling my name. her scream wasnt really loud but still i'm annoyed. i dont really remember abt what i dreamt of but maybe it's quite important and fun that i still feel a lil bit disturbed if i remember all the things happened in the morning. -__-
then i cleaned my body which was supposed to be clean since i was only sleeping, and i walked around my house, wandering around and i wasnt really sure what i was doing at that moment. but at 7 am sharp i drove to school and there were only few of my friends at school and i took my maths book from my locker then i did nothing.

i dont think i need to tell you what happened at school as i was having a badmood.
after school i went to st ignatius and studied english and maths. well i only studied english actually since we were only discussing the tryouts for maths. i got 62 for my english tryout and take a guess for my maths' tryout mark! i didnt get any 40s or 50s. i didnt even get 30. i got 26 -______- i dont mean to be snobbish or what, but it's creepy when you never got 26 during your junior highschool times of studying then suddenly, you got your first 26 mark in the last 3 years. i'm stressed out. when the questions are so hard, i dont care. but these questions were so easy and my mistakes were all silly. and the teacher refused to give any marks for my super long handwriting. if you want to know how silly my mistakes are, here comes an example ::

you know lah the formula of ro = m/v! i've got the v and it's 291000 m3. and the ro is 1,26 kg/m3.
then,  we were told to find the mass. i had got the right moves, but then when the results were delivered back, here was what i wrote ::

1.26 = m : 219000.

first word in my head ::: DAAAAAAAAMN!




GAH BYEBYE LAH I'M HAVING MY WORST MOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment