HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

first day of school.

today started BEAUTIFULLY. Seriously, i was flying :)))))))))))))) what a really enjoyable morning :)
anywaaaay teacher's are preaching about how close the national exam is and please you all are not calming me down when all you do is telling me that my life is depended in three days.
And when they said there's a good news. I was hoping and putting high expectations that there wont be any school's exams, but all i get is the thing that the UN wont be done in april but in MAY. Gaaaaah i dont care of when it will be done. It aint good news to me by the way. But it was ok lah it didnt completely ruin my perfect morning B)

betewe my embak is in the stage where she's really really disturbing me. She's on the phone with random guys every hour. And she talks loudly! And even when she uses her headsets i can still hear what the guys spoke. Like now, she's here cleaning my room and yeep she's on the phone. So, i'm sitting on my table writing and listening to jason mraz's song and she's busy cleaning my bed which approximately 1m far from me. And i can still hear on what the guy said when i'm 1m away from her and i'm wearing my headphones. He said : 'ya mau gimana lagi? Orang aku udah putus..' whatheck.

Guess its all for now! Babaaaai :)







btw i saw that kid at schooool! he cut his hair off! he was awesome :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment