HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

raaaaandom.

ohmyohmy i'm feeling super random lately. well i don't think i have any kinds of problem with any of my friends. but when i see them like in the social networks, it feels like hmmmmm something's wrong. i don't know if that something is in me or them. let's say it's me who's awry. so, i'm feeling errrr copied. copy as a verb, and as what we normally use in COPYcat. well yaaah inspite of the part of my narcissistic personality which is coming up quite often lately, i do feel that feeling of being "xerox"ed. gah let's skip this topic and move on to another ones.

by the way, the scholarship GAT test's coming reaaaaaal soon and heck yes i'm FREAKED out! baby, if i can scream girls' screaming sound, i'll scream right away. but unfortunately i cant. -_-. maybe you're hmm confused? but the truth is saying so, i can NOT scream as a girl. once it comes, it'll sound like squeaking pig, and believe me, it is totally embarrassing. no denial.
but with no apparent reason, i'm making myself believe i can do this test even when i'm not studying, at all. however, my other part which is less rational and more abnormal says i should you know, suck some words into my head while the other part which keeps telling me to make the words the abnormal part i should suck to stay the hell out of my head. confused? me too. :)

haaah if people keep saying being mad all the time is the first thing on the list that makes you older than you look and begin the granny-becoming process faster, then they're wrong. well not completely wrong cos maybe it's taking the second place, while the first spot is taken by "THINKING TOO MUCH THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY NOT IMPORTANT BUT YOU 'PRETEND' IT IS IMPORTANT."
yaya i know this scholarship thingy is important for me since i've been dreaming for this. but still .... i don't know ah -________________________-

anyway, as we were speaking about dreams, i've always dreamed of going to Harvard you know, and study there. i've checked its website about bio-engineering once and i admit i'm pretty interested in it. saving the environment? it sounds weird for someone my age but it's huge and hmmmm incredible? like if someday i really become a bio-engineer and i saved the environment, wow. ppl who underestimated me back when i was sitting in high school would probably think they should be good to me haha. but it is just a dream :)
besides i'm really passionate in being a psychologist. i love to share stories as much as i love to listen. the only thing in me that really bothers myself is that i'm a blabber-mouth. i love sucking up people's life stories but the only thing i'm afraid of is that i tell their stories to someone accidentally like what i did to a friend of mine.

the real thing is i don't know what i will be in the next 10 years but i wish whatever it is i'm going to be, i'll be the best! hahha nadine x ;)



"May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future." - anon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment