HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

galau-ing.

nightynight everybodey :) so here i am, once again, alone in my bedroom with the light on and my super loyal and lovely cellphone, typing everything that pops into my head. Here're what popped in. :)
1. Tomorrow's a kinda big day of my life, and i couldnt sleep at all. My eyes r forcing to stay open and idk why. In times when i dont have anything to do the next day, it crazily shuts a lil bit too early, and when i need it to shut earlier, it does the worst thing it could do. Whattheeee .....?

2. Idk why but i'm disliking my friend. She's a girl. She's smart, easy going, friendly yet she's also irresponsible, selfish, and unreliable. I dont like her not for the 3 adjectives i've just said. But since she's avoiding me without any particular reason i'm also staying away from her. Well, if that's what she wants, i'll be happy to fulfill her wish :).

3. I'm stressed. It seems like my parents think of me as a super dumb girl as they put me in so many courses and they're still expecting me to study everyday. Maybe they think my brain capacity will always be empty? Idk. Or maybe they think i'm way too far from my sister which is super ultra genius? Idk.

4. My parents never listen to anything i've said or i will say. Well they listened, but they forgot. Easily. They never put in too much effort to remember. And being mocked with my friends is what happen.

5. My classmates keep teasing me lyk i have no feeling. Even they're the best friends i've ever had, i'mjust like them. I dont wanna be teased all the time. But since i always smile and say ''it's ok'' they keep doing it. Idk if i'll be angry someday.


Gah. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment