HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

i know team work is important to make a perfect deed. I know how important trust is in a team. I know. I want to be in the group where everyone accepts me. I want to be friendly with everyone. But it seems like you guys want to work without me even when i've asked you what should i do. You've told me to do it and i've done it, but then you came to me and showed me what you did. Guys, i dont hate you but i'm pretty mad at you. Idk if you talk abt me behind my back and tell everybody i do nothing for the team. And i care. Now idk what else i should do or say, if you want me to help you, i'll always be here :) and sorry for being nothing but annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment