HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

hello:) well idk what to post actually but since i'm alreay here, let's roll ;)

so today's sunday and that means tomorrow's monday and that means a new week ia about to start. so, should i be jumping and yay-ing or should i be locking myself up in my bedroom and start to cry? err i prefer the first options of jumpandyaying.
well i'm in the middle of preparing myself to stay quiet tomorrow. i'm not very hyperactive bu i'm having trouble of shutting my mouth up. and my maths teacher was mad and she said that she would throw me out of the class if i cant be able to sit still and pay attention fully. i'm not scared but i still think it's best to stay calm i. class and change hehe man, i want to be better! yahuu :D

by the way, i want to apologize to my moraled presentation group for being such a passive member and not helping at all. i'm feeling a little bit down lately and i dont really wAnt to be active. sorry :(
well i used to be active but since i was being overactive, now i'm feeling tired hehe i know i'm being a real jerk right now so i'm sorry, trying to chNge here :D

awkaay, i dont know what else i should say so maybe be for now? yep i think it's best :/.

sooo, farfarren!

No comments:

Post a Comment