HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

my creation (err?)

heeyyaa :) today, as i've told ya before, i made a looklet account :D and yeeeaa i lovee it *said and pronounced like what my tour guide in hongkong did :P well only my family and some of the tourists know it ;)* and btw, here are 2 of what i mixed and matched.


i named this simple pink, and this's the one i love the most and idk why haha


this thing above me was created when i was just bored :)


then what do YOU think of both ? fyi i dont mean to show off, i was just have no idea what to post. besides, for you who talk behind my back about this post, well no offense, please remember that THIS IS MY BLOG and i think, it's my business. and oh, as long as you say all those words you wanna say in front of me, whether it is bad or good things, i accept it although maybe i wont love it :D


cheers,
nadineCAHILL

No comments:

Post a Comment