HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

holiday's coming to an end

hheyy ;) today's 5th of june and that means, my beautiful holiday will be gone in 7 days. honestly, i felt pretty bored during this long half-hibernating process, but i never felt about going to school and studying again. i know our third term of junior high will be fast but still, the uan and stuff make my anti-school feeling grow stronger haha.

i haven't seen in what class i am going in to, but i'm really wishing my class would be great like my 8E. my pals there were great, they're the best. but according to my sister, being in grade nine was the best times she had in her junior high. well, we'll see what will my year be like haha.

next next next, i really really wanna go to bandung! well i don't know what will i do there. maybe shopping? or relaxing my body and mind will be just fine. haha i'm pretty bored here in my home environment. but i hate to go out because i'm not confident with my new hair. urgh i hate short hair. stupid hair dresser. but still i wanna go out, from jakarta beybehh haha

and and and, i would like to go to bali. but i know i won't have enough time hehe, btw, i really really want to study in singapore just like my sister, but i'm not so sure that i'll get that scholarship program as my math and science score only around 7 and no 8. and my time's up. bye bye singapore. huhuhuu

No comments:

Post a Comment