HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

5 pm please come faster !

Heyyouu blog visitaahs haha, my now's post wont be long. Why? Cos the laptop I used to use is taken. Well the perfect word's actually brought, but I wanna add a tiny lil piece of drama hehe

If you're wondering what am I doing right now that I seem hopeless or out of things to do, YEA YOU ARE A HUNDRED, BLAH, A MILLION THOUSAND WHICH IN OTHER WAY WE CAN SAY A BILLION, PERCENT RIGHT!
I've got, err if my counting's right, an hour and a half minutes til my not-very-favorite series started. So please mr 5 pm, come faster urgh.



Btw, for my dearest friend angela, be tough. He's not your everything though he seemed to be, we're still young, well at least young enough to seek for other boys. And fyi, boys are EVERYWHERE. Even in the moon, you'll find maybe one or two male moon rock haha, besides single's pretty great, why? Because YOU CAN USE YOUR EYES' MAXIMAL CAPACITY which means, no one can stop you for always saying this or that boy georgeous and charming! Note that girls and njel haha

Sorry for acting like a love professional, but that's how I see the L word's world haha

No comments:

Post a Comment