HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hitting the road.

Hey there :) i rarely post from my pc these days, why? Because ideas come into my head when i'm touching and holding my phone. Right now, i'm on my way to my grandma's home which is located in palmerah. My mom and dad are arguing about cars. In the kinds of arguments like this, i always wish my mom would win. And if u ask me whyy, the answer would be : I DON'T KNOW WHY.

My dad is driving and i kinda hate it when he drives. Whyy? Because his driving's mad. He often hit the break when he's driving in high speed, yet he mocked at hongkong's taxi driver whom i think, drove the way he drives. It sometimes make me sick and wanna puke, but my blood's blue and puking inside the car isn't the right attitude for a blue-blood-born hehe

By the way the way is actually not too far but it is far when i'm awake. And as y'all know, there's not much to see in the highway. I'm listening to the musc played on prambors, this holisay makes me mmm grounded or sth, because i dont listen to music hehehe

Mmm i gtg readerrs, see yaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment