HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

the little mermaid :)

hellooooo :) i've just finished watching one of my favorite disney movies, THE LITTLE MERMAID. i've always loved Ariel. and thanks to one of my tumblr buddy i get to watch that movie for one more time.

i love how ariel and eric finally lived happily ever after. i love the scene when eric and ariel defeated ursula together. i love the scene where they are holding hands on their boat with all the animals singing romanticly. i love king triton for allowing ariel be with eric. i love it when ariel and flounder explored a shipwreck. aaaaah i just love everything about the movie and the story!

and watching the little mermaid makes me remember the time when i was a child, i was swimming in the pool with my sisters and we pretended that we were mermaids, hahahha i know i'm stupid but if you are a girl and you've ever watched this movie, i will NEVER believe you if you tell me you've never imagined yourself as a mermaid! well if you do, poor you then hehehe

i miss being a  child. i miss having my wildest imaginations come true.
i wish i have a time machine that can bring me back to the nice old days :))

No comments:

Post a Comment