HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

It's raining.

"fourteen months and seven days ago, oh i know you know, how we felt about that night,"
- like we used to.

No one knows exactly what happened that day. Well maybe someone knows. Hh it's 10:27 pm and it's raining. I'm not feeling well. Something is not right. It seems that the cltcl has eaten me alive. I've given up on it. But i got back up, and now, i'm falling again. It seems that tbis wheel of mine rolls way too fast then when it comes to the bottom, God pulled the breaks and make me stay at the bottom. Geez i know i'm still young to feel this way but things have changed. Now, people around my age feel stronger than people above my age. Ha ha.

Haaaaah i'm tired and i'm down

No comments:

Post a Comment