HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Friday, April 8, 2011

inspirations :)

well some people call these quotes and some others call these inspirations. and i'm in the second pack :) here are some combined-words that inspire me ::

"People take different paths seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road, doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - NOEEE's tumblr.

I forgive people simply BECAUSE I STILL WANT THEM IN MY LIFE :).

"when i saw you, i fell in love. and you smiled, because you knew." - William Shakespeare.

FACEBOOK is my mouth. YOUTUBE is my ear. and TWITTER is my heart :) - mark, texposts owner. *well this is not really an inspiration, let me call this a confession hehehe*


"you know those nights when you can sleep? well maybe, you're awake in someone else's dream :)"

MY A STUDENT'S MOTTO:
teachers call them "BAD SCORES" but i call them "STILL PASSING-s".
@textposts.

Never regret anything in life, you always receive something out of it. #MoveOnDaily.

"if we never thank God for every smile, then why do we blame Him for every tear? Get it together people." - @TheeChrisTucker.

BE ORIGINAL, BE YOURSELF. - found at someone's car on tumblr.




well guess they're all i've got for tonight. the truth is, tons of words are swirling in my mind right now, but i'm just way too tired typing. and now's the time to tell my own story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment