HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

parts :)

"i wouldn't even try, but i think you could save my life" - Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me?


"to hold you in my arms
even if in my dreams it feels so right, loving you..
you never realize the love i feel inside." - Afgan.


"WE ARE ALL A PART OF, GOD'S GREAT BIG FAMILY," - We Are The World

 
"i try to sleep, but the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me." - Backstreetboys, INCONSOLABLE


"Can you practice what you preach?" - Where Is the Love, Black Eyed Peas


"Maybe it's true i cant live without you.
there's so much time, to figure out the best of my life
and you've already got me coming undone
and i'm thinking two is better than one." - Two Is Better Than One, Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift.


"I love you forever, FOREVER IS OVER."  Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk


"When i see your face, there's not a thing that i would change.
and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
cos you're amazing, Just The Way You Are" - Bruno Mars.


"i love the way you smile, when i look in your eyes :)" - Christian Bautista.

No comments:

Post a Comment