HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

idk lah.

ola :) as we all have known i'm a kepoist. do not ask what it is cos i wont waste my time explaining. so! yeeeeerp this is a really - doubtless - boring holiday. but i wont waste my time wishing to come back to that mindtwisting school unless there's no subjects studied. seriously, i sometimes think ppl who say 'hell i wanna go back to school, my house's a crap!', they dont really think of what will they face. they seemed to be forgetting how hard it was to carry tons of homeworks at their backs, how much tasks they had to do even when school hours were over and they were home already, how annoying it was when the teachers keep screaming just because we were A LITTLE BIT noisy. i just couldnt take it. and if i have to choose between home or school, i definitely surely truly will choose the first option, HOME.

next thing i'm gonna talk about iss ......... i dont really think about it actually cos the fact is i've got nothing in my mind. so the scholarship test's is next month and i'm undeniably nervous, but still the laziness inside of me seems to be eating me alive. yeeees i've got no desire to study haarrrrrrh. what do i want. dont ask me cos i dont know. maybe my motive of getting the hell out of indonesia is too bad that mr. laziness keeps enjoying eating me i dont know and i CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment