HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

i want to change. i really do. here are a list of things i wanna change in me:

>> my ability to spam.
i'm a tweeter. a super noisy tweeter. i dont care how many tweets i have in my personal timeline. all i care is HOW MANY TWEETS I PRODUCE IN EVERYONE'S TIMELINE. when you're already considered as a spammer, it's really really hard to stop spamming. maybe i'm overreacting but the truth is, spamming is just some kind of drug to me. i've got a friend who's a lot noisier than me. she tweets every movement she makes, and that thing she does really piss me off. i think i'm quite lucky as my friends dont bother my too-much-tweeting act. but it bothers me. this friend i have, i really really want to unfollow her but i just dont have the guts to do so. she's not a good friend, she's not that smart, she's not a beauty queen, but she's a friend. i want to kick her out of my twitter timeline but i'm still respecting her though i know she's never done the same thing. so when my respect's sinking, BYE BYE "BESTFRIEND"



>> my uncontrolled temper
this thing is waaaay much harder to lose than the spamming thing. heelp meeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment