HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

countdown to Jesus' thousandsth birthdayyyy (y)

heyyaa :) goood news! I'm having a holidaaaaay til january the 5th :)) bad newsssss! I've got nothing to do and yeaaaaa i'm bored as h e l l hurrayy -_-
anywaaaay, this saturday will be the day! Of whaaat? Of Jesus' birthdaaay :)))

as we christians have known, without Him, we wont survive from our first sin right when we got out from our mother's womb or in indonesian it will be noticed as 'dosa asal'. I *learnt when i was studying at my 'krisma' lesson*. However, Jesus wont come out without his parents! So thanks to Mother Mary and Joseph even joseph wasnt his biological father as Jesus was the Son of God, litteraly! But still thanks to youuuu father Joseph for protecting your family during the killing-baby-boy-by-herodes process and bringing your family to egypt for protection even egypt was really truly surely far from where you were that time.

Bytheway! I'm so damn excited yet impatient for this event. Heeeell even it's just a few more days, with 120 hours it feels like i'm waiting for the doomsday. Hehe in my family, we've got a tradition of exchanging presents. So my sisters have bought me one when i havent prepared for theirs. Infact i forgot what thing should i give to them. Yes i'ma terrible sibling but hey, ppl forget. It's just a natural thing for us humans, unless you dont think you're one, then that's a different story haha.

Now of course you all know santa claus. As a kid, i believe he exists. But now as i've grown to a teenager, i believe him no more. But deep down inside me, i've been longing for him to be real. I want somebody besides my parents and family to give me gifts on christmas day. And santa will always know what i want even i dont send him any letters like what children all over the world do during christmas. And you know whaaaat! Santa really does exist! He lives in scotland if i'm not mistaken and HE delivers presents every christmas based on what kids wrote to him every year. Cool, isnt it? Haha

anywaaayyss my christmas wish's only one::


I want to be a better person with less feeling of hating someone :) wbu?

No comments:

Post a Comment