HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, December 27, 2010

huuuuah

whatever will be will be. Reeeaal classic quote but mmm pretty powerful. Anyway it's 1 : 11 am.
Seems like a perfect time to wish huh? Sooooo here we go :
Um.. I wish God makes my wish come true. Well the fact is that He always does :) so this is not a wish after all haha

bytheway as you've noticed, my eyes are still opening widely and they're refusing to shut themselves down. I dont even yaaaaawn! Idk why but in this past few days, my sleeping hours are just uncontrolable. Well i sleep for 8 hours but not straight. I'm waking up in the middle of the night and then in the next few minutes i'm back on board *re: getbacktosleep*. Haaaaaaah i'm tired. Huhu


i want my "kebo" attitude back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment