HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Old songs = VERY FINE

hey there all of youuu :) for the past few weeks, i enjoyed listening to old songs. perhaps the 90's and 80's ones. why? because they calmed me down a bit. besides, the lyrics were catchy. here are my top threes :
  1. The Beatles' YESTERDAY
  2. Ronan Keating's When You Say Nothing at All
  3. Lifehouse's You and Me

they all made me smile when i sang them. anyone who love them too?

YEAHH? well, LET US SING TOGETHER THEN!

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away, when you hold me near, when you drown out the crowd. that's the time when i dont know why i cant keep my eyes off of you :)

xoxo,

nadineCAHILL

No comments:

Post a Comment