HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

i am CRAZY

yooommaann. i. am. back! hehe. this post will talk about my craziness and i. haha. okeee jadi, beberapa hari ini, well sebenernya setiap hari, gue menggila hehe. gatau kenapa mungkin gue kena gila syndrome? i dont really know and honestly, i dont really care.

so, i talked to my friend then i said to him 'Sorry for being soo talkative, i'm gettin crazy these days hahaha'. then what did he say? 'oh s'okay. cos the fact is you are crazy. not just these days but everyday.'. and i laughed. then i repeated those sentences to all my friends. the comments i've got til now, is THE SAME. wow. hahhaa

soooooooooooooo, i just want to say to you all ::

I ADMIT THAT I AM CRAZY. but crazy in some good ways, BEST ways hahhaa. so, say it if you think i am, say it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment