HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Friday, March 4, 2011

your two classic excuses.

HER two classic and SUPER REALISTIC excuses ::

  1. "aaah sorry but i cant go tomorrow. my parents taking me somewhere.." "where?" "I DONT KNOW YET"
  2. "i cant. nobody's taking me there. if you want to work this out, take me home later."

my comments ::

for number 1.

i know tomorrow's supposed to be our relaxing day since we have too many tiring things to do. but hell-o? this is your mark being bet on and you dont care at all? do you think i'm your maid who will always do everything for you? if you're paying me with some cash, then i am your maid. but since you're not paying me, then i. am. not.

for number 2.

I AM NOT YOUR DRIVER AND MY DRIVER'S NOT YOURS. i know i'm not the one who pays his salary but his job is to take me home, not take YOU home. if you do it once, i can still stay cool. twice? cool enough. three times? a little bit hotter but still ok. but you are doing it EVERYTIME. and that is what makes me mad.


one thing you need to know : I FEEL SOOOOOO LUCKY FOR NOT BEING IN THE SAME GROUP WITH YOU. B)

No comments:

Post a Comment