HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things?

Heeyya :) i was actually feeling bored when i decided to post something here hehe well idk why but i'm feeling my english's getting stupider and worse each day. No offense but i think my english was pretty good in the past few times. Errr i've been thinking to take some english courses at the eloquence yet i remembered a quite touching story of a highschool student who didnt pass his 1st year of highschool because his parents gave him waaaayy too much courses to do. And heck yeaah i dont wanna end up like him just because i'm stressed out. Agaaaiin no offense but if i dont pass my grades because of that, i'll feel sooooo silly and that may make my pretty miserable life waay more miserable.

Neeexxxtt, today's the 10th day of october the 10th month in the year of 2010, to make it short, today's 10.10.10 . I honestly had expected that there wouldnt be anything special today and ouyyeeaaahh i'm a professional sidekick as what i've said was aaallll true. Well maybe it's true for me and for the others? I dont know. Hhe, errrr my day was started with a sssssuuupppeeeerrrrr badmood. I woke up at 7.30 am and i directly went downstairs and watched some tv shows i forgot. Then a few seconds well actually minutes, errr the truth is hours later, my faaather called my name and asked me to take a bath. When i was watching the video of linkin park's the catalyst. The video was just about to end in a minute when he went downstairs and talked nonstop. Then he started to talk bout my homeworks which're supposed to be collected next thursday. And yeeeaahh that's the beginning of my bad day.

Then nothing was special until i got to church and went to sms for something to eat. Then then then! Here's the part when my day got better :) sooooo i'll talk in my mother's tongue.

Errr i really got nothing to say soooo farewell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment