HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

MidTerm report card

Heeyyaall :) guess what imma tell ya! If you're guessing reportcard, then you're right, and you're wrong if you're not guessing it hhee

Soo, my marks werent bad in fact for mee, it was pretty nice. Even i've got two stupid stabiloed numbers symbolizing i've got 2 grades below standards. They are biology and theatre. Both of them are tasks scores and that make them suck deeper. Based on that bio score, i conclude something : I WONT LOOK AT ANY OF KEVIN CHILWIN'S HOMEWORKS ANYMORE.

Some things that surprised me was i got a few 100s typed and printed there on that silly but quite important paper. Helll yyeeeeaaaahh that makes me proud if you're asking in 'BANGGA?' in your hearts and minds while reading this post :)

Anywwaaayys i gotta go. I promise i'll write again later!


P.s :
1. I'm lovin 9e more and moreeeee! You guys are the best. Proven today morning :D
2. For you who thinks your marks are not that good, you'd better think this way : I WAS JUST NOT LUCKY THIS HALF SEMESTER, BUT I'LL BE ON THE NEXT HALF ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment