HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

*sigh*

Heyya :) i'm typing with my phone, my almost dead phone. yerrp this thing is the kindest thing in the world as it still helps me type even in the times when it's gonna die :'). Heckyyeaahy i'm being overreacted but it's true.
Things i love about my phone! :
1. It's chubby
2. It's grreey
3. It's cute
4. It's MINE :D

fine it's crazy but ouyyeea ilaffit :))

soooo, my brain's giving me some kinds of negative aura. Well that makes me wanna shut up for a while even when i cant and it makes me wanna puke, and it makes me hate everybody without any particular reasons. I'm being over sensitive and stuffs and i hate that -,-

i was just telling my bestest friend about something pretty bad that i've done then he told me not to stop doing it. I will. Not because i love that friend or what, it's just bcos i know it's bad and i'm tired of living in that kind of situation of hating somebody. I dont mean to be religious but i sometimes think : if Jesus can forgive, why cant i? Theeeenn maybe i'll try :)

forgiving's waaaayyy harder than saying i love you to someone we like.and i often find some people who 'dont know themselves' *gatau diri*, who never say sorry even when they know they're wrong and even whey i've told them i hate them and in the end, i'm the one who apologized to end the super duper complicated-almost-endless problems even when we both know i'm not gulty. But, yeeeaaah problems solved :)

lemme be honest with you,

i'm one of the kinds who swallow problems and angers, i'm not the one who speaks right to the point when i hate or love someone. I maybe act like a magpie but believe me, i'm not a professional magpie. And that sucks.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaays, troubles seem to be liking to come and visit me. I think they're loving me :3 unfortunately, i'm not loving them back huhuu and in between my hard times, some of my bestfriends are telling them their problems to me, and i dont know why but i feel a kinda guilt when i dont respond them and that makes my troubles' height = the height of mount everest.

Today's wednesday and i'm in a super badmood. Something made me. And i dont think i would tell yall what it was. But the truth is, i hate theeeeem! Huhu well they didnt even know what my problem was but still i hate them all huhu

enough of the sarcastic typed-texts, let's move into another thing :) i dont wanna be a liar or whatever inhonest. But the truth is, i dont know what else to be written so BFN buddies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment