HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

random:)

"and i know it sounds so stupid to be waiting this long, but i'm still in love and i know i'm not wrong cos in my eyes, you were mine :)"
"no matter where you go, i wont be very far, cos in my head i'll be right there where you are, love is no distance baby, no, love is no distance baby no, not when it comes to you and me:)


those words up there are parts of lyrics taken from the song She Was Mine by aj rafael. the song's great and as i listened to ir over and over last night, i still cant get it out ofmy head. another song that's staying in my head rite now is Westlife's puzzle of my heart :)
hm sometimes i think of me being a professional singer BAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment