HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i need to say something to someone whom i'm sure often opens my blog. Sooo this someone's a she. I've GIVEN one of my posts to her too. well she's pretty but it seems she never take a look at the mirror. she said she hates her friend for leaving her blablabla and now she's doing exactly what she thinks her friend did to her. errrrrrr please.
but she's still my friend, even i'm disliking her right now. so as a friend i want to give her something:)

Dear friend,
as your friend, i want to give you the thing you need the most, and this is so you! I present you, the 'GO BUY YOURSELF A MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE' quote:)

No comments:

Post a Comment