HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

body's burning out!

heyy there :) hmm i'm not in a great condition right now, but i'm pretty good. well my body's burning out and my nose continues producing some kinds of greeny salty cendols. yet my head's in pain. and all parts of my body are hurt. walking is soooo hard to be done right now and i'm lazy to try to walk.

good news is, i didnt have to go to school this morning but i stayed home. but home wasnt such a nice place to take some rest. i slept til 9 am with such a bad condition. i had some daymares and they sucks. i forgot what i dreamed of but believe me, they're not the best thing to be heard.

by the way, my days are getting hmmm worse. well i'm not hating them, i'm just sick of them. i'm sick of myself being easily controlled. maybe i have a great amount of bacotness but believe me, that thing doesnt guarantee you some good days. *good days here mean days with peace*
let's not talk about that, cos it can make my day and yours not good anymore :)

by the waaaayy! i was having a history test yesterday and hell yeah i couldnt stand memorizing every single words in the papers the teacher gave us. so i decided to ask my brother patrick about the test. i was only asking about how hard it was but then he gave some of the questions in the test :DD and the next day, i talked with my super lovely model-looked-like friend ANGELA KRISTOFANI about everything and i asked her about the questions then she gave me :) thanks to you both, bestmates, I HATE YOU BOTH! ;)



hey hey i was bored and i remembered that angel told me about this boy named greyson playing paparazzi in piano on youtube. so i browsed for it and ouyeeeeaa HE WAS SO COOL! then i opened some bieber videos then i came across a video. it was about a girl interviewing justin bieber then she freaked out! hahaha i really laughed my a** off when i watched this! hahaha heree! take a peek ::




hmm i guess that video is the end of this post hehe soooo see you soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment