HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shut up

Well this post is for my lovely friend ::

Dear SWEET CUTIE you,
I think, i've been kind enough to ya. And i think, i've been way too much loyal to you. Maybe you're bigger or older than me. But hey, i don't care. I really wish you could see this, cos i want you to know how much i LOVE you. Okay the thing is, i know you're smart, you're rich, and you've always got what you want. Whether it is from your family, or from me. And for you information LITTLE MISS IMMATURE. I. Am. Tired. Of. Being. Treated. Like. Your. Little. Sister. Who. Should. Obey. All. The. Things. You. Say. Understood? Maybe no. Cos you're only acting that you're smart. And fyi, i'm tired of seeing all your stupid tweets! Hey! I know you love that guy, but here's one thing for you : YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE HIM COS YOU HAVE NO MIRROR! Just compare yourself to the girl he's dating. SHE is waaaaayyy up there in top of mount everest when YOU are deeeeepppp down under the pacific ocean. Have you imagine that? I don't think so. And you wanna know what else you look like? You look like a girl who thinks everybody need you instead of the fact : YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS EVERYBODY! Oops sorry, am i too harsh? Well i dont think so. Why? Because i think, i have to be harsh when it comes to you. And finally here's what i think of you : you are a selfish girl. Maybe you'll think i'm not looking at the mirror, but you're wrong. I think of myself first. Because i am waaaayyy more important than you, a girl who acts like the conquerer of the world.
Okay then i think that's enough. So, nightynight, PRINCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment