HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

parts :)

"Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth i could be, thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet and you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street." - The Man who Can't be Moved, The Script.


"Tell me why, you're so hard to forget." - A little Too Not Over You, David Archuleta.


"I don't care what you might think about me." - Geek In the Pink, Jason Mraz.


"So did my eyes so i could see, that you never were the best of me." - Over You, Daughtry.


"I don't regret this life i chose for me." - Home, Daughtry.


"It seems the whole world is taking me over. I need somebody to help me get back to." - Next Plane Home, Daniel Powter.


"I see a sparkle of a million flash lights, a wonder wall of stars. BUt the one that's shining out so bright, that's the one right where you are." - Touch My Hand, David Archuleta.


"Whenever you need me, i'll wait for you." - Come Back To Me, David Cook.


"Mysteries of destinies they are somehow and are someway, for all we know, they came tomorrow. For today my eyes are open, my arms are raised for your embrace, my hands are her to mend what is broken, to feel again to walk on the face." - Someday, John Legend.


"Work sucks, i know." - All the Small Things, Blink 182.


"Take those dreams and make them all come true." - Butterfly Fly Away, Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus.


"I'd never thought that i'd fall in love, love, love, love." - Insomnia, Craig David.


"I know we'll be together, and stay this one forever." - Let Me Take You There, Plain White T's.


"Lucky i'm in love with my bestfriend." - Lucky, Colbie Caillat ft. Jason Mraz.


"If you ask me if i love him, I'd Lie." - I'd Lie, Taylor Swift.


"She's never gonna love you like i want to." - Invisible, Taylor Swift.


"Nothin's ever built to last." - 21 guns, Greenday.


"You show me something that i couldn't see, open my eyes and you make me believe. Baby you show me what living is for." - Crazier, Taylor Swift.


"Do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?" - F*** You, Lily Allen.


"I know that goodbyes mean nothing at all." - She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5.


"Couldn't love you all my life." - You're not Sorry, Taylor Swift.


"Breaking the rules, and there's nothing between you and your dreams." - No
Boundaries, Kris Allen.


"Oh i can't breath thinking of your smile." - Time For Miracles, Adam Lambert.


"And i can't breathe without you, but i have to." - Breathe, Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat.


and the LAST :



"I'M OFFICIALLY YOURS." - OFFICIALLY YOURS, CRAIG DAVID.

No comments:

Post a Comment