HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

christmas in english oh oh oh

heyy y'all :)) back to livelynadine with me the host, Nadine the Lively one hahahaha weird, huh? well, idk why do i become weird in holidays, esp in holiday mornings hahaha maybe this is the holiday syndrome. well, i wanna tell you about yesterdayy , the BEST day of my life until now :))

well, yesterday was started with my morning yawn at 8:30 am in the morning. well, i know i'm a girl, and girls aren't supposed to wake up in that early morning, but fyi, i went to sleep at 1:30 am yesterday, and humans have to sleep for at least 8 hours :))

then i took a bath and turned on my computer,waited for a while, and tadaaa, i was singning in to my WLM :D yepp what a wonderful day yesterday. then i opened up internet explorer window, then started to type : facebook.com at the address bar *idk what that is* and i clicked at the new tab button, and started to type : twitter.com , and i clicked new tab again and started to type : www. converse.com , and i clicked the new tab again and started to type the address of my friend's blog : http://thenameofangel.blogspot.com/ *open up , and you'll see so many comments for girly boys :))

then i started to surf the net with once more, i clicked new tab and type : google.co.uk :)) i love to browse about actors :) especially my beloved EDDIE CAHILL :)) he has the most gorgeous smile that can make me melt :)) hhaha

then, my bestfriend angela gave me a link :) oh it's a boy with an ukulele singing and playing jason mraz's i'm yours :) hey kiddo, would you like to be my lil brother? and would you like to play me some songs? ohh i love you, kid :))

then, it's 2:30 pm and i have to get ready for my school xmas celebration :)) at first, i felt soooo lazy to get my butt off my chair but i do get my butt off hahaha then i took a bath then get ready, but it's so long because i have to choose what i'm going to wear, and the chosen one was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt :) they're my fave outfits :))

when i was going in to my car, angel called me she said she wanna come and i said ok. so, i picked her up and we travel together. hehehe when we arrived, we used the elevator and met our teachers, miss hermina and miss koi . miss koi gave us a delfi chocolate, oh, what a nice lao shi :) then we went to the 6th floor. there we met our friends :) then we came in to the grand ball room a.k.a highschool hall hehhee

the celebration was quite nice, but there're lots of mistakes. for me, the best part is when mr panca had a duet with lisbeth, oh, it made me wanna cry hahhaaha they sang the prayer and omg, it was such a nice performance :)

then we saw lots off performances by the students and thenn, we went home :)


okayy i think thats all,
xoxo
nadinecahill

No comments:

Post a Comment