HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I want APPLE !

Hey theeerrreeee :))) here're 2 things i'm gonna tell ya ::
1. My mood of the day : o k a y .
2. Mood booster : itouch, ipod shuffle, macbook.

Then are they im por tant? For moi? Yes they are, for you? Idk.
Like what i told you beforeee, i'm ka to the tro. Well my hands were too comfy when i touched those things. And that makes me not wanting to let it go but unluckily, my sister'll be back to singapore tomorrow so, bye bye my beloved gadgets, i'm gonna miss y'all huhuhu

By the waaayyy i took some photos with the photobooth but the pics havent been copied to my usb yet. But the point is, i had soooo much fun woo to the hoo deh \o/

Okay i gtg my silly sister's toooooooo noisy byeeeee :D

1 comment:

  1. my hands are comfy too whenever I touch any Apple products :p

    ReplyDelete