HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

jejeef xD

Heeeeyyyyy... Hehee okeee, so this evening i went to jiexpo with my mom to see java jazz festival. At first, i felt excited because i've never been there before and this's the first time.

In my mind, the place would be full of humans screaming and singing but it was just people going to the halls. Then when i enter the hall d2, a man said that i should get a kind of bracelet with the label from the sponsor where i bought the ticket. So my mom and i went to the booth to get that thing. Then a woman there said that the counter was near the entrance and faaaar from that booth. Oh maaann, it was so riddiculous. But kindly, they said they would send one of their crew to take me to the counter. So i finally got that bracelet and went to the entrance door to d2.

There was a lounge there, so my mom and i sat there for a while then we saw andre hehanusa performed on the stage. But it wasn't so exciting that we decided to go to puri indah mall to meet my dad and had dinner there..


Well then, the thing is, java jazz is not enjoyable for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment