HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

holilday or study at home?

heyyooo blogwalkers :D back with me nadineeee hahaha well, luckily, right now, i'm in a good mood to write some stuffs. so, as we all know, i had done my mid term test patheticly. and yesterday, on the 27th day of march in 2010, the report card was delivered and my parents had seen my AMAZING scores.
my teacher's method in delivering report cards was easy : 'students who don't have any problems with their score (underlined : not too much stabilos) will get their reports first, then the ones with lots of problems will get theirs later'. then luckily, i'm the one with no problem >> FOR HER. but for me, there's something wrong with it.

hmmmn, i got one stabiloed score. and guess what. that beautiful score sat nicely inside the box of my biology mid and it was a 58! uuuu, exciting HAHA. well, i am terribly disappointed with my score. and i regret that that time, i wasn't so serious at memorizing the stuffs i should memorize. then badaboo badabing, that's the risk i should take. and during the test, i didn't bring any dictionaries to help me find some meanings. so that's absolutely my mistake and i regret it.

but i think, it's no use to talk about it anymore. because WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. right? so, i stopped looking at it and talked about it except when somebody asked me. but still, there's a room in my heart which would like to rip that paper into pieces then burn them down! HAHAHAHHAA

ok, enough! let us travel to another topic. it is HOLIDAAAAAYYY :))

so, the nine graders are having national tests or what we usually call UN (Ujian Nasional). so the seventh and eighth graders are being told to stay home. my teachers said that 'It's not a holiday. You should study at home as students.'. well, dear teachers, i won't say to my parents that next week, i'll study at home, will I? what i will say is 'NEXT WEEK, I'M HAVING A HOLIDAY', right Ipin? TRUE TRUE TRUE hahahaaha i think i've gone mad hahaha

anddd, the good news is, i have no plan of what i am going to do next week. perhaps i should finish my homeworks first then go have fun hahaha wish i could :)

by the wayyy, for my seniors, I WISH YOU LUCK, God Bless You all :)))))

best regards,
nadineeeeCAHILL

No comments:

Post a Comment