HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#justsayin

greetings earth residents! hehe well i put on the "hehe" just to make this situation not too serious. so i've just got my new blackberry! thanks to my dad :D
haleluya thank the Lord i got a pretty statisfying marks for my national exam. and i've made a couple of new friends, thanks to ivanna!

yeeeeet i'm still not in a really nice mood. my head's hot, my brain size is enlarging and my face's kinda red. i'll be exploding at anytime. all you need to do is do something uber silly and BAAAAAM my body fillings are going to be all around your bedroom floor, or anywhere you're reading this.

i'm in a pretty calm condition this morning. then in the afternoon, three people are transforming into three highly stupid morons. who are they? i won't say their names. i can say they name but i dont want to make any trouble, i want to stay cool and peace in this long holiday. so these three idiots are making fun of my friend. gah just forget them. all i wanna say to them is that they're chickens. they've always been and they'll always be. they've always started fire on people's mind without thinking of how to put it down. they've always done things without thinking. they seem to have one brain in each of their heads, yet they've also seemed they never use them. weird, huh?

they think they're cool by doing all these things and ask the other members of their pack to join them in acting this dumb thing they're doing. and when someone's mad at them, they keep apologizing and saying they didnt do it, when the FACT clearly states they did. funny, isnt it?

however, they did something good. they give me a new lesson. they've made me realize that life's not just about hurting people's feeling to have fun. they've taught me that life's not about gathering together to make fun of people. most of all, they've taught me not to be a coward like them. thank you guys :) THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!


anywayssssss, i found a couple of great pictures posted by my pals on tumblr, check this outttt :D


ah so true. and these words reminds me of a couple in my school, the cutest couple i've ever seen! :) i really wish they could last forever!


yes sweetypie, nobody's perfect. perfect people only exist in fairy tales, the world i wish i live in.


love the shirt!


when i grow up, i'm gonna have one of this in front of my house. the big one for your information :D


love the dress! but in order to wear that, i need to work out super hard hoho


this is how i feel........ right now :/

No comments:

Post a Comment