HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm officially going to SENIOR HIGH!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I PASSED I PASSED!
Thank you God!
Congratulations for all members of the #7thgeneration of PGS! Thanks for all the memories you've given to me in these past 3 years! But most of all, i want to thank my fellow 7g fellas! Thanks for a year of happiness! I'm sorry if i had done inappropriate things to you all. And thanks to my fellow 8E pals! Guuuuys you all are my best classmates. And for angela elisha juan joseph and patrick, sorry if i made mistakes, too bad we didnt have a chance to share much more memories in grade 9:( but still, thanks for an unforgettable year of study!
And special thanks to my bestfriends and family 9E!!!!!! You all are soooooooo great! We had fun together, we spent rough times together. But allthose times, both happy and sad, are such a quality time! Thanks for being there for me when i need moodboosters! Thanks for accepting me for who i am. Thanks. A. Lot!

#7thgeneration, it's sooo true what brandon said tonight, "ini acara PELEPASAN, bukan PERPISAHAN." yeeep kita ga akan pisah! Hoho
In the end, i just wanna say GOOD LUCK TO US ALL! MAY GOD BE WITH US!

No comments:

Post a Comment