HEY HEYY :) thanks for visiting, ENJOY your visit! but please, don't take what's not yours, thankss
fyi, you are the Web Countervisitor :)

Friday, June 10, 2011

i. am. MAD.

I'M IN A REALLY REALLY BAD MOOD. geez people keep pissing me off these days. first my little sister who always acts like she's the right one, like she's the leader, like SHE IS MY OLDER SISTER. stop telling me what to do when i'm watching tv. you've watched 12 hours a day. you've conquered the laptop. you've received mom's last times at night. you're being with her almost every night. she's always done things the way you want them to be done. cant you just give me a little moment?! bedch

then this girl who i thought was my best friend, the one i thought i could trust, the one i thought i could rely on, the one i thought would never do me wrong and disappoint me. but now? sorry btch, all of those things i thought you were just puffed away right after i saw you backstabbed me. ok so u've ever told me about a friend of ours, the one that backstabbed you by flirting with the guy you like, how you hated this girl, here's why i recall this thing, BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING JUST LIKE HER. haha. from now on, you're just an idiot bdch for me, :)

next is this femaledawg i've known since 8th grade. could you just stop acting? could you just tell them how you really feel about them? or should i tell them all. listen FRIEND, the time of me exploding will come at any occasion, and when that time comes, all of your friends today will hate you just like i do. and u'll be back into your past, friendless. and stop being a coward. fine i am a coward, and i've talked bad things of people behind their backs, but youre worse than i do. because i say sorry whenever i think i'd done them wrong. but you? even when someone has told you what you've done wrong, you still feel you're perfect. and im not just saying.


sorry for mentioning the b-word all the time. that's what i really feel about the 3 of them right now. i'm mad, i'm down, and i feel unwanted. i'll erase this post when i think ive got better. :)
and btw, here's some pictures, good pictures i've found on tumblr:


cute, right? ;)



ah my boyfriend..... :):):)

and read this pals,


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment